Sunday 15 January 2012

far away love

To my dearest mirmir and yewyew,

Can't believe its been over two months since any one of us have made an entry on this blog! I guess we are all too busy to remember to update each other here! (even though we do keep each other posted through whatsapp.

I am at work and am super bored and decided to write an entry just so our blog is somewhat up to date.

So yewyew is at Whistler; snowboarding her life away, while mirmir is working two jobs; making tons and tons and tons of money, and then theres me. *Sigh,,,I am in Hong Kong, studying and working full time, and well, now I am lost. I don't know if I want to continue on with this stressful lifestyle, worrying everyday that I won't be able to keep up with school and won't make my licensing exam.

Honestly, law is a little too much to handle. I can't decide if this is the challenge I want. I do want to stick to my decision and pull through, but as days pass, I am losing confidence. I don't know if I just want an easy way out now, even though I know I will regret it. ...

Argh, life sucks. I wish you two were here for me this time.

I miss you girls so so much. I hope you two are having a better time than me.

Love always,

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment